What would you do if you had been told your child has had a non-accidental injury? What if you had no explanation for this injury and was then told your...
COVID-19 UPDATE 01/09/2021
In line with the Prime Minister’s announcement to reduce COVID-19 restrictions on July 19th, we will be continuing to work hard to safeguard our offices with client and staff safety as the priority.
Our offices are now fully open to our clients. An intercom system will remain in place on the main entrances of our offices to allow our Reception teams to be responsible for providing access to the buildings.
You can view a copy of our COVID-19 Risk Assessment here – Coronavirus Risk Assessment
During this period, we would prefer payment by electronic bank transfer. Please provide reference number and your name when making the online payment. If this is not possible, please discuss with your lawyer.
Who to contact
Existing clients – please continue to email or telephone your usual lawyer and team
- Direct lines for all of our Teams can be found on our website
- All emails will be answered as normal and these can also be found on our website
- Our main office numbers can be called if you are unsure who you need to speak to and we will direct your call appropriate
We are able to support alternate means of obtaining ID and this will be discussed with you when you initially contact us to avoid the need for a face to face meeting.
We will continue to support and advise you in these challenging times and hope you stay safe and well.
Please visit below for more information on the pandemic.
and the NHS:
Please keep an eye on our communications to you and on our website for continued COVID-19 updates.
- Civil Litigation News
- Commercial Law News
- Commercial Property News
- Company Updates
- Estate Planning Advice
- Family Law News
- Lasting Powers of Attorney Advice
- MyBusiness Partner Advice
- Personal Injury News
- Residential Conveyancing News
- Wills, Trusts & Probate Advice
- WSP Events and Networking
- WSP in the Community