In January 2021 The Cotswolds Dogs and Cats Home became WSP Solicitors’ charity partner for the next 2 years. Since then, the business has been busy fundraising for the charity...
Charity Update: Cotswolds Dogs & Cats Home – Spring 2021
In January 2021 The Cotswolds Dogs and Cats Home became WSP Solicitors’ charity partner for the next 2 years.
Since then, the business has been busy fundraising for the charity through a variety of ways. These have included:
- Sponsoring Cotswolds Dogs and Cats Home events such as their Pet Show and upcoming Auction.
- Running virtual Easter events internally for all staff to get involved in.
- Staff taking part in 5K May (walking, running and cycling).
- 2 staff members pledging to walk 500 miles.
And much much more to look forward to over the Summer.
The charity has been a massive support to the business, through what has been a very different start to the year. Being able to focus on events where people can get out and about or get together virtually has been key for staff mental health and wellbeing. All while raising money for a brilliant cause.
To date, WSP Solicitors have raised £1,600 for CDCH
Keep an eye out for future fundraising!
Leading animal rescue charity in the Cotswolds, CDCH care for hundreds of abandoned, abused and neglected animals each year. Their job is to make sure our animals are cared for by providing them with a safe space, access to veterinary treatment and plenty of love. Part of their job is to ensure animals are fully prepared, before they are adopted – no matter how long this may take. Lastly, they carefully match them to a new family to assure they find their forever home.
- Civil Litigation News
- Commercial Law News
- Commercial Property News
- Company Updates
- Estate Planning Advice
- Family Law News
- Lasting Powers of Attorney Advice
- MyBusiness Partner Advice
- Personal Injury News
- Residential Conveyancing News
- Wills, Trusts & Probate Advice
- WSP Events and Networking
- WSP in the Community