When your solicitor asks for bank statements dating back months, please believe us when we say they are not just being difficult! Gemma Francis, a Conveyancer in WSP Solicitors’ Residential...
WSP Solicitors are a growing, Gloucestershire based legal practice, with offices in Stroud and Gloucester. The business has been providing legal services to the people of Gloucestershire for over 250 years. WSP specialise in a vast range of personal and commercial law.
WSP Solicitors are:
- Committed to the development of our staff.
- Focused on improving our technology and the ease of access to legal services, for our clients.
- Dedicated to building a positive, strong and inclusive working culture within the business.
What is on offer?
- Being a part of an exciting, growing business who truly put clients first.
- The opportunity to have a hybrid-style, flexible working pattern, based between the office and home.
- Salary based on experience and the value you can bring to the firm. Including an Employee Pension Scheme.
- The ability to develop yourself professionally through internal and external training. We invest in you, if you invest in us!
- 24 days of annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- A variety of employee benefits including; Life Assurance, Company Sick Pay, Opticians Scheme, Staff Discounts and Christmas Saving Club.
- Civil and Commercial litigation work are targeted as key growth areas and you must have the ability to deal with a broad range of clients and a variety of litigation matters.
- Commercially aware and willing to really put the client first.
- The role will also involve active participation in the firm’s marketing, article drafting, PR, business development, social media and networking activities, as appropriate.
- Opportunity to develop in the department with good work and commitment being rewarded through progression within the firm.
Your Experience & Technical Ability
- Circa 3+ years PQE.
- Demonstrate ability to advise clients on all aspects of civil litigation work including landlord/tenant, commercial litigation, property disputes, contract disputes, negligence and debt collection.
- Handle litigation matters from the initial client contact through to completion.
- Proven track record of building and developing strong client relationships.
- Enthusiastic, willing and strong team player, have an excellent balance between technical ability and commercial awareness.
- Able to communicate complex legal issues, face-to-face and in writing using correct grammar and plain English.
- Possess strong organisational and inter-personal skills and be self-sufficient and IT proficient.
- Please refer to the Job Analysis for further information.
If this sounds like you, please send a covering letter detailing your salary expectations along with your CV, quoting the job reference LIT/0123 to firstname.lastname@example.org
“WSP Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer”
- 24 Days of Annual Leave (plus Bank Holidays)
- Flexible/Hybrid Working
- Corporate Healthcare Plan
- Company Sick Pay
- Employee Pension Scheme
- Bonus & Incentive Scheme
- Christmas Saving Club
- Internal and External Training and Development
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Free Parking
- Opticians Scheme
- Staff Discounts on Services
- Hours Full Time
- Salary Competitive
- Location Stroud
- Apply now