In January 2023, a seller was ordered by the Court to pay legal costs and damages to his buyer in the sum £200,000 and he may have to sell his...
WSP Solicitors are a growing, Gloucestershire based legal practice, with offices in Stroud, Gloucester and Dursley. The business has been providing legal services to the people of Gloucestershire for over 250 years. WSP specialise in a vast range of personal and commercial law.
WSP Solicitors are:
- Committed to the development of our staff.
- Focused on improving our technology and the ease of access to legal services, for our clients.
- Dedicated to building a positive, strong and inclusive working culture within the business.
What is on offer?
- Being a part of an exciting, growing business who truly put clients first.
- The opportunity to have a hybrid-style, flexible working pattern, based between the office and home.
- Salary based on experience and the value you can bring to the firm. Including an Employee Pension Scheme.
- The ability to develop yourself professionally through internal and external training. We invest in you, if you invest in us!
- 24 days of annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- A variety of employee benefits including; Life Assurance, Company Sick Pay, Opticians Scheme, Staff Discounts and Christmas Saving Club.
- Civil and Commercial litigation work are targeted as key growth areas and you must have the ability to deal with a broad range of clients and a variety of litigation matters.
- Commercially aware and willing to really put the client first.
- The role will also involve active participation in the firm’s marketing, article drafting, PR, business development, social media and networking activities, as appropriate.
- Opportunity to develop in the department with good work and commitment being rewarded through progression within the firm.
Your Experience & Technical Ability
- Circa 3+ years PQE.
- Demonstrate ability to advise clients on all aspects of civil litigation work including landlord/tenant, commercial litigation, property disputes, contract disputes, negligence and debt collection.
- Handle litigation matters from the initial client contact through to completion.
- Proven track record of building and developing strong client relationships.
- Enthusiastic, willing and strong team player, have an excellent balance between technical ability and commercial awareness.
- Able to communicate complex legal issues, face-to-face and in writing using correct grammar and plain English.
- Possess strong organisational and inter-personal skills and be self-sufficient and IT proficient.
- Please refer to the Job Analysis for further information.
If this sounds like you, please send a covering letter detailing your salary expectations along with your CV, quoting the job reference LIT/0123 to firstname.lastname@example.org
“WSP Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer”
I have nothing but praise for all of the people I have dealt with over the years. Nothing has been too much trouble and I would have no hesitation in recommending them.P. Browne
A very thorough and professional company. Always found staff to be very approachable, helpful and very clear in their explanations of all options available to me. Would strongly recommend WSP.D. Maton
WSP is the one-stop superstore for all your legal requirements. It is staffed with friendly, professional and expert people who are a pleasure to deal with. As a long term user of the company I always recommend WSP to all of my friends based on my own happy experience.D. Wilkins