A successful event celebrating the roles of Women in Leadership took place at St Edward’s School, Cheltenham, in aid of The Nelson Trust. The evening focussed on female leaders from...
Company Commercial Solicitor
WSP Solicitors are a growing, Gloucestershire-based legal practice, with offices in Stroud and Gloucester. The business has been providing legal services to the people of Gloucestershire for over 250 years. WSP specialise in a vast range of personal and commercial law.
WSP Solicitors are:
- Committed to the development of our staff.
- Focused on improving our technology and the ease of access to legal services, for our clients.
- Dedicated to building a positive, strong, and inclusive working culture within the business.
- A multi-office firm in the Cotswolds with a strong client base and an excellent reputation for providing a full range of legal services to both private and commercial clients.
What is on offer?
- Being a part of an exciting, growing business that truly puts clients first.
- The opportunity to have a hybrid-style, flexible working pattern, based between the office and home.
- Salary based on experience and the value you can bring to the firm. Including an Employee Pension Scheme.
- The ability to develop yourself professionally through internal and external training. We invest in you, if you invest in us!
- 24 days of annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- A variety of employee benefits include; Life Assurance, Opticians Scheme, Staff Discounts, and Christmas Saving Club.
- Targeted as a growth area for the business, we are seeking a Commercial Solicitor to undertake Company Commercial work.
- Excellent opportunity to gain skills and experience and have a hand in the development of a long-established, forward-thinking, and expanding firm.
- The role will also involve active participation in the firm’s marketing, article drafting, PR, business development, social media, and networking activities, as appropriate.
Your Experience & Technical Ability
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience.
- Commercially aware with a proven background in all aspects of company commercial law including buying and selling businesses.
- Demonstrate understanding of the preparation of sale and purchase agreements and other technically demanding documents.
- Good working knowledge of the Companies Act 2006 and contract law
- Ability and willingness to learn and manage workload in an efficient and organised manner and meet clients’ demanding requirements.
- Able to communicate very well in writing using correct grammar and plain English. Enthusiastic, willing, and strong team player, have an excellent balance between technical ability and commercial awareness.
- Possess strong organisational and interpersonal skills and be IT proficient.
If this sounds like you, please send a cover letter detailing your salary expectations along with your CV, quoting the job reference (COCO/RT/0621) to email@example.com
“WSP Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer”
- 24 Days of Annual Leave (plus Bank Holidays)
- Flexible/Hybrid Working
- Corporate Healthcare Plan
- Company Sick Pay
- Employee Pension Scheme
- Bonus & Incentive Scheme
- Christmas Saving Club
- Internal and External Training and Development
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Free Parking
- Opticians Scheme
- Staff Discounts on Services
- Hours Full Time
- Salary Competitive
- Location Stroud
- Apply now