UPDATE 2/11/2020 In line with the Prime Minister’s announcement of a further national lockdown, are continuing to work hard to safeguard our offices with client and staff safety as the...
WSP Solicitors safety measures in place for COVID Alert Level 3
As the government has reduced the COVID Alert Level (CAL), we have been working update our practices too.
The CAL has moved from Level 4: “High transmission rate and full social distancing measures”, to Level 3: “COVID-19 in general circulation and social distancing measures are being relaxed”. This means that we are now able to be more flexible around how we can engage with our clients under these new government guidelines.
Our offices will still remain closed to the public generally for now. However, we will be allowing pre booked appointments with Legal Practitioners to go ahead at our offices in Stroud, Dursley and Gloucester. These will be for clients who are unable to use digital communications such as video calls or if it the work being undertaken requires an essential face to face meeting. Your solicitor will discuss this with you in more detail if needed.
In order to make sure the offices are the safest possible environment for you as visiting clients and our staff members alike, the following measures will be put in place.
- A deep clean of all 3 offices will take place, 3 times a week.
- Protective plastic screens will be introduced in reception as well as hand sanitizing facilities upon entering the building.
- Staff will need to wear appropriate PPE when meeting with clients.
- Signage will be visible in all offices detailing social distancing guidance as well as to direct people safely around the offices.
- Intercom entry will be in operation at all offices.
We recently surveyed a sample of current and past clients from the last 6 months and the above measures came out as what you as our clients said you would most like to see put in place by us. We are really pleased to say that over 99% of people surveyed were confident that we would achieve this high standard of protection for our clients.
You can also view a copy of our COVID-19 Risk Assessment here – Coronavirus Risk Assessment
We are still committed to providing results for our clients, even in such an unprecedented time. We will be working with care, diligence and flexibility to overcome any obstacles that appear quickly and continue to provide the service that all our clients are accustomed to.
We are still here to make your life less complicated.
- Civil Litigation News
- Commercial Law News
- Commercial Property News
- Company Updates
- Estate Planning Advice
- Family Law News
- Lasting Powers of Attorney Advice
- MyBusiness Partner Advice
- Personal Injury News
- Residential Conveyancing News
- Wills, Trusts & Probate Advice
- WSP Events and Networking
- WSP in the Community