With COVID restrictions lifting and the summer holiday fast approaching, we wanted to explore how the holiday may affect any child maintenance that is paid. Louise Kelly, Family Solicitor at...
WSP Solicitors are dynamic and forward thinking legal practice with offices across Stroud, Gloucester and Dursley. We have been serving Gloucestershire for over 250 years and operate across a wide range of personal and commercial law.
The firm are recruiting for a Practice Management Assistant to provide the Practice Management team with excellent support.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Support the practices managers through routine tasks including:
- Drafting letters, administering forms and applications.
- Maintaining company records including data input and printing reports.
- Maintaining up to date computer systems, for example SharePoint and WordPress.
- Managing email enquiries including from clients and prospective employees.
- Assisting clients and approved third parties in person, via email or over the phone.
- Diary management including organising meetings and training events.
- Administering meetings including typing circulating agendas and minutes.
- Aiding the management of suppliers including reviewing invoices and obtaining quotes.
- Maintaining computer filing systems and legacy paper files.
- Monitoring agreed actions and ensuring they are complete.
- Providing support with basic IT queries and liaising with relevant parties for resolution.
Additional non routine tasks will be allocated and require the following competencies:
- The ability to communicate and train colleagues
- Work independently in a computerised professional environment
- Learn the practices policies, procedures, quality awards and compliance standards
- Participate within projects through being organised and hardworking
- Collect data and conduct routine calculations
Salary and benefits:
- A salary of £TBA Per Annum
- 24 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
- Employee pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Company sick scheme
- Opticians scheme
- Sponsored training
- Staff discount
We will consider all candidates who meet the Essential criteria. The Desired criteria is designed to guide candidates on our preferred qualifications and experience.
You will also be expected to have access to a car and a full driving licence.