Over the last few decades there have been many changes to the world of work including the rapid increase in migration to the UK and the growing number of women...
WSP Solicitors are a growing, Gloucestershire based legal practice, with offices in Stroud, Gloucester and Dursley. The business has been providing legal services to the people of Gloucestershire for over 250 years. WSP specialise in a vast range of personal and commercial law.
WSP Solicitors are:
- Committed to the development of our staff.
- Focused on improving our technology and the ease of access to legal services, for our clients.
- Dedicated to building a positive, strong and inclusive working culture within the business.
What is on offer?
- Being a part of an exciting, growing business who truly put clients first.
- The opportunity to have a hybrid-style, flexible working pattern, based between the office and home.
- Salary based on experience and the value you can bring the firm. Including an Employee Pension Scheme.
- The ability to develop yourself professionally through internal and external training. We invest in you, if you invest in us!
- 24 days of annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- A variety of employee benefits including; Life Assurance, Opticians Scheme, Staff Discounts and Christmas Saving Club.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for Assistants to provide excellent support to our Legal Practitioners in the Residential Conveyancing and Commercial Property departments. The role involves assisting with client liaison, general correspondence and administrative support. The role would suit an individual who enjoys a busy, varied and challenging day.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- On-board new clients promptly taking and adding all necessary information to the case
- management system
- Assist with matter compliance.
- Complete transcription as provided by the Legal Practitioner and assist with matter management which may include making calls and organising appointments
- Assist with scanning, allocate post and filing
- Promptly archiving matters through the case management system
- Work on reception, archiving and other reasonable tasks on request
- Conduct other reasonable duties which will require the following competencies:
- Be organised to support colleagues to deliver client services
- Develop positive relationships with colleagues and clients
- Work compliantly to internal policies and third parties’ regulation
- Please refer to the Job Analysis here for further information: A. Job Analysis Assistant
Your Experience & Technical Ability
- Previous administrative experience, ideally in a legal environment.
- Confident, proactive, team focussed,
- Flexible and adaptable to change whilst providing care and attention to detail to help deliver the best service to our clients.
- Able to use initiative are also considered pre-requites for this important role.
- Possess strong organisational and inter-personal skills and be IT proficient.
If this sounds like you, please send a covering letter detailing your current salary and salary expectations along with your CV, quoting the job reference 1021/ASST to firstname.lastname@example.org
“WSP Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer”