Family law touches thousands of people daily, and one of the biggest worries for families who may need legal support today is how they are going to afford the costs....
Residential Conveyancing Solicitor/Legal Executive/Licensed Conveyancer
WSP Solicitors are a growing, Gloucestershire-based legal practice, with offices in Stroud and Gloucester. The business has been providing legal services to the people of Gloucestershire for over 250 years. WSP specialises in a vast range of personal and commercial law.
WSP Solicitors are:
- Committed to the development of our staff.
- Focused on improving our technology and the ease of access to legal services, for our clients.
- Dedicated to building a positive, strong, and inclusive working culture within the business.
What is on offer?
- Being a part of an exciting, growing business that truly put clients first.
- The opportunity to have a hybrid-style, flexible working pattern, based between the office and home.
- Salary is based on experience and the value you can bring to the firm. Including an Employee Pension Scheme.
- The ability to develop yourself professionally through internal and external training. We invest in you if you invest in us!
- 24 days of annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- A variety of employee benefits include; Life Assurance, Opticians Scheme, Staff Discounts, and Christmas Saving Club.
- Established role within the Residential Conveyancing Department.
- Advising on residential property transactions including sales, purchases, re-mortgages, buy-to-lets, transfers of equity, leasehold transactions, and new build transactions including shared ownership schemes.
- Commercially aware and willing to really put the client first.
- Prepared to build relationships with key stakeholders.
- The role will also involve active participation in the firm’s marketing, article drafting, PR, business development, social media and networking activities, as appropriate.
Your Experience & Technical Ability
- Qualified as a Solicitor / Chartered Legal Executive / Licensed Conveyancer with circa 3 years PQE.
- Experience in handling a busy and varied residential conveyancing caseload from inception to completion.
- Demonstrate ability to advise clients on all aspects of residential property, handling a broad range of clients and technically demanding documents.
- Proven track record of building and developing strong client relationships.
- Enthusiastic, willing, and strong team player, have an excellent balance between technical ability and commercial awareness.
- Ability to balance priorities and coordinate work effectively in order to meet deadlines and deal with volume workload.
- Able to communicate very well in writing using correct grammar and plain English.
- Possess strong organisational and interpersonal skills and be IT proficient.
- Please refer to the Job Analysis on our website for further information.
If this sounds like you, please send a covering letter detailing your salary expectations along with your CV, quoting the job reference RCD/1121 to firstname.lastname@example.org
“WSP Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer”
I have nothing but praise for all of the people I have dealt with over the years. Nothing has been too much trouble and I would have no hesitation in recommending them.P. Browne
A very thorough and professional company. Always found staff to be very approachable, helpful and very clear in their explanations of all options available to me. Would strongly recommend WSP.D. Maton
WSP is the one-stop superstore for all your legal requirements. It is staffed with friendly, professional and expert people who are a pleasure to deal with. As a long term user of the company I always recommend WSP to all of my friends based on my own happy experience.D. Wilkins