In January 2023, a seller was ordered by the Court to pay legal costs and damages to his buyer in the sum £200,000 and he may have to sell his...
Commercial Property Solicitor
WSP Solicitors are a growing, Gloucestershire-based legal practice, with offices in Stroud and Gloucester. The business has been providing legal services to the people of Gloucestershire for over 250 years. WSP specialise in a vast range of personal and commercial law.
WSP Solicitors are:
- Committed to the development of our staff.
- Focused on improving our technology and the ease of access to legal services, for our clients.
- Dedicated to building a positive, strong, and inclusive working culture within the business.
What is on offer?
- Being a part of an exciting, growing business that truly puts clients first.
- The opportunity to have a hybrid-style, flexible working pattern, based between the office and home.
- Salary based on experience and the value you can bring to the firm. Including an Employee Pension Scheme.
- The ability to develop yourself professionally through internal and external training. We invest in you, if you invest in us!
- 24 days of annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- A variety of employee benefits include; Life Assurance, Opticians Scheme, Staff Discounts and Christmas Saving Club.
- Targeted as a growth area for the business, we are seeking a Commercial Property Solicitor to undertake Commercial Conveyancing work from our Stroud Office.
- Excellent opportunity to gain skills and experience and have a hand in the development of a long-established, forward-thinking, and expanding firm.
- The role will also involve active participation in the firm’s marketing, article drafting, PR, business development, social media, and networking activities, as appropriate.
Your Experience & Technical Ability
- Minimum 3 year’s relevant experience.
- Commercially aware with a proven background in commercial and/or property law.
- Experience in buying, selling and leasing.
- Ability and willingness to learn and manage workload in an efficient and organised manner and meet clients’ demanding requirements.
- Able to communicate very well in writing using correct grammar and plain English. Enthusiastic, willing, and strong team player, have an excellent balance between technical ability and commercial awareness.
- Possess strong organisational and interpersonal skills and be IT proficient.
If this sounds like you, please send a cover letter detailing your salary expectations along with your CV, quoting the job reference CPD/0922. to firstname.lastname@example.org
“WSP Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer”
I have nothing but praise for all of the people I have dealt with over the years. Nothing has been too much trouble and I would have no hesitation in recommending them.P. Browne
A very thorough and professional company. Always found staff to be very approachable, helpful and very clear in their explanations of all options available to me. Would strongly recommend WSP.D. Maton
WSP is the one-stop superstore for all your legal requirements. It is staffed with friendly, professional and expert people who are a pleasure to deal with. As a long term user of the company I always recommend WSP to all of my friends based on my own happy experience.D. Wilkins