When dealing with a loved one’s estate during a stressful time, attempting probate on your own can be risky. Isabelle Gulliver, a Paralegal in WSP Solicitors’ Private Client Department specializing...
WSP Solicitors are a growing, Gloucestershire based legal practice, with offices in Stroud and Gloucester. The business has been providing legal services to the people of Gloucestershire for over 250 years. WSP Solicitors specialise in a vast range of personal and commercial law.
WSP Solicitors are:
- Committed to the development of our staff.
- Focused on improving our technology and the ease of access to legal services, for our clients.
- Dedicated to building a positive, strong and inclusive working culture within the business.
What is on offer?
- Being a part of an exciting, growing business who truly put clients first.
- The opportunity to have a hybrid-style, flexible working pattern, based between the office and home.
- Salary based on experience and the value you can bring the firm. Including an Employee Pension Scheme.
- The ability to develop yourself professionally through internal and external training. We invest in you, if you invest in us!
- 24 days of annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- A variety of employee benefits including Bonus, Life Assurance, Opticians Scheme, Staff Discounts and Christmas Saving Club.
WSP Solicitors are recruiting as we work to embed a NEW Client Service Team.
This is an exciting time for WSP Solicitors as we review and reshape our internal processes and practices, as we establish this new service across our business.
Initially, we are seeking to recruit a dynamic Client Service Team Assistant who will be the first appointment to the team. The successful individual will work alongside our Residential Conveyancing Team undertaking several roles which are integral to the service currently offered by our Residential Conveyancing Team.
Longer term we aim to widen our recruitment, ensuring we have sufficient personnel appointed to the Client Service Team to support the full remit of services that we offer across our business.
The expectation is that the activities listed below which are currently undertaken within our Practice Teams are centralised, freeing up capacity specifically for our Legal Practitioners and Paralegals to concentrate on delivering the legal work to which they are appointed to undertake.
Life Less Complicated.
Initial responsibilities whilst supporting our residential conveyancing team:
- New Business Development:
- The first point of contact for new business enquiries.
- Delivery of quotes to clients, detailing the features and benefits of the service required.
- On boarding new clients into our case management system.
- File opening activities.
- Arrange appointments with clients as required.
- Managing a sales pipeline. Following up on quotes, maintaining a target conversion rate.
- Client ID checks as part of the Client onboarding process.
- File Closure Activities:
- File Closures.
- Liaising with our Admin team in the archiving of client files.
As we seek to establish the team – full range of practice areas, the role will expand:
- Managing new leads, quotations; conversions; onboarding across all teams.
- File opening: preparing/managing client care documentation; ID checks; conflict checks.
- On-going client queries (up-date on matter) / enquiries – lifecycle of the file.
- Overseeing agent queries.
- Monitoring/chasing – key dates, overdue reviews, risk analysis, credit control, client satisfaction.
- File closing: full support.
Your experience & technical ability
- Would suit a Graduate seeking to gain experience within the Legal sector.
- Possess strong organisational and interpersonal skills and be IT proficient.
- Confident, proactive, team focussed.
- Flexible and adaptable to change whilst providing care and attention to detail.
- Able to work well on your own and also be a real team player.
- Being organised and able to use initiative are also considered pre-requites for this important
- Exposure to working in the Legal Sector and working with Legal technologies.
- Previous sales and customer/client service background.
If this sounds like you, please send a covering letter detailing your current salary and salary expectations along with your CV, to email@example.com
“WSP Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer”
- Hours Full Time
- Salary Competitive
- Location Stroud
- Apply now