Whether you have owned your business for generations or for a short time the decision to sell isn’t always easy. Once a decision is reached, your thoughts will turn to...
John Davies Re-Accredited for Personal Injury by the Law Society
The Law Society has chosen to re-accredit John Davies for Personal Injury Law. This is a recognised quality standard provided by the Law Society to confirm that John can:
- be identified as a legal practitioner with proven competency in personal injury law
- comply with a best practice quality mark that clients can trust
- maintain relevant standards of competency and expertise in the field through re-accreditation
The accreditation covers all work done on behalf of claimants and their dependants, who have suffered personal injuries or fatal injuries as a result of an alleged act of negligence or breach of statutory duty. Congratulations John!
John qualified in 1998 and is an expert in Personal Injury Law. John values the importance of taking the time to talk to his clients so that they fully understand the process. He prides himself on providing advice without using legal jargon.
- Civil Litigation News
- Commercial Law News
- Commercial Property News
- Company Updates
- Estate Planning Advice
- Family Law News
- Lasting Powers of Attorney Advice
- MyBusiness Partner Advice
- Personal Injury News
- Residential Conveyancing News
- Wills, Trusts & Probate Advice
- WSP Events and Networking
- WSP in the Community