A normal Will is made by someone who is over the age of 18 and has mental capacity (testamentary capacity) to understand what it is they are doing, why they...
Vacancy for a Trainee Office Manager
WSP Solicitors are looking to recruit a Trainee Office Manager to be based in our Stroud office.
Based in Stroud – Flexibility required to cover 2 other offices in Gloucestershire
Hours of Work:
35 hours per week, Monday to Friday, part-time hours will be considered.
WSP Solicitors are a leading multi-office firm in Gloucestershire with a strong client base providing a full range of legal services to both private and commercial clients. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Office Manager to join the practice management team to provide support in IT, facilities and administration,
Skills / Experience:
The successful candidate will be required to possess the following qualities:
- be a strong team player working closely with the practice management team to ensure the facilities of the offices are fully functional and operational;
- possess good all round IT skills (both hardware and software) with knowledge of windows operating systems, basic understanding of networks, PC components and Microsoft Office 365. Knowledge or experience of Active directory and SharePoint is desirable;
- ability and willingness to learn other IT systems;
- provide on-site and remote IT support via email and telephone and assist in resolving simple day to day queries and issues that may arise. To liaise with the IT providers to ensure the more complex queries / issues are resolved in a timely manner;
- provide facilities support and ensure compliance with health and safety across all offices. To liaise with local subcontractors to carry our remedial works as required.
- demonstrate commercial awareness in the management of suppliers and contractors;
- be well-organised, confident, self-reliant, pro-active and possess excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- be willing to get involved in bespoke projects.
- be qualified to A‘ Levels or equivalent, a degree in management or IT would be an advantage.
- Competitive salary for the right person
- 24 days holiday per year (full time), rising to 25 days after 5 years service in addition to bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance cover
- Staff concessions / bonus scheme
- Support in development and training
- Regular performance reviews
- Wellbeing policy
Further Information: Our Head Office is based in Stroud with offices in Dursley and Gloucester and flexibility to travel to other offices is essential. Excellent opportunity to make a valuable contribution in the development of a long established, forward thinking and expanding firm.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send a covering letter detailing your current salary or salary expectations along with your CV, quoting the job reference (0320/Admin/RT) to email@example.com or by post to Rozy Tejrar, WSP Solicitors, 3/7 Rowcroft, Stroud, GL5 3BJ.
Seeking to appoint at the earliest opportunity.
“WSP Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer”.